The interview lasts for around 30 minutes. You must take the following with you to the interview:
- A recent hard copy passport photograph of yourself;
- Relevant Long Term Immigration Pass (not applicable for Category A)
- Entry Visa (where applicable)
- Official receipt / letter of company sponsor (only applicable for applicants under IRDA category)
- Sales and Purchase / Land Title (where applicable - only applicable for applicants under IRDA category)
- Valid Passport
- RM 30.00 processing fee per year (cash in RM only)
The border crossing agent will also authenticate the information provided on the application form by checking it against the applicant’s original documentation (passport, visa etc). The MACS enrollment officer will also explain how the program works and answer any questions and affix the MACS sticker to your passport.
MACS membership is valid for 1 year.
Terms & Conditions