Applicants may not qualify for participation in the NEXUS program if they:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges or outstanding warrants;
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state or local law enforcement agency;
- Are inadmissible to the United States or Canada under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation;
- Cannot satisfy the US and Canadian Border services agencies of their low-risk status (e.g. their low risk status cannot be proven; the applicant's criminal, residence or employment history cannot be determined).
Terms & Conditions