Terms & Conditions
1. It is important that you are made aware that we are a private company and offer a completely independent service to our clients. We are not associated with any government agency. We offer a service that is hassle free and avoids filling out complicated government forms.
Our Refund policy is detailed below.
4. We have a service fee sheet which clarifies in further detail the services we offer. You will find these in all of our application forms for the travel programs listed on this website. We have created a simplification of government forms and they are tailored to our clients to offer a smooth and stress free service. By signing the service sheet you accept our fees and terms of business.
5. Government information and programs can change without notice at any time. Therefore we do not acknowledge obligation regarding mistaken data. On the off chance that you discover errors on our site, please let us know the URL and the data you accept to be misleading or incorrect and we will endeavour to update this as soon as possible.
6. We do not under any circumstances give or sell information to third parties. All staff members have consented and signed an agreement forbidding them from sharing information about our clients or the company outside of the working environment. All information provided to Fast Track Services is strictly confidential and kept 100% private. We do not allow staff members to invade customer privacy and all contact is made via email (except in urgent cases). For your security all of our email is strictly monitored on a regular basis. Logging personal information or credit card details for personal use is forbidden.
7. We don't assume ownership over data presented by customers that may not be true, accurate or illegible.
8. Fast Track Services employees responsible for processing applications work under the job title ‘Fast Track Services Border Crossing Agent’. This title is not in any way associated with any government agency where the term ‘Border Crossing Officer’ or ‘Agent’ may be used. We as a company are completely separate from public servants who administer regulations associated with immigration and customs control.
Fast Track Services strives to provide every client with a productive and impeccable service. However we do appreciate that there may be times when you wish to cancel our service. We are able to refund your PayPal payment in full if your application form has not been submitted or all information for a successful completion of application is still not finalised.
Refunds are not accepted when an application has already been successfully submitted according to the terms and conditions outlined in the application form. You consent to this agreement when submitting your application to Fast Track Services. In the event that you suspect we have not done our work as indicated by the terms and conditions delineated on the application form please email us – Fast Track Services will always be willing to help with any questions and complaints you may have.
We cannot refund fees paid to government offices.
To get a refund for this expense you must contact the relevant organisation.