Fast Track Indonesia
Frequent fliers and business travellers can access Fast Track Services to join the Indonesian fast track program known as Saphire. Fast Track Services are the only world specialists in global passport control fast track programs. We ensure that your application has every chance of success by ensuring it is complete, accurate and mistake-free. We also advise you of any additional steps you need to take and of any additional documentation you must provide. We advise you of any problems you may encounter from filing the application and we respond to most questions within 1 business day.
All nationalities can apply for Saphire membership. You must be 17 years or over (married applicants under 17 also qualify) and a minimum height of 1.40 m with the following prerequisites:
• A valid ordinary passport with a minimum validity of 18 months;
• At least 6 free pages in your passport (4 for Indonesian citizens);
• Must not be included in the Immigration No Fly list;
• A valid visa (if applicable), with either a permanent stay permit (KITAP), or a temporary stay permit (KITAS) plus a multiple re-entry permit (MREP);
• A letter from a sponsor (foreign citizens only);
Fast Track Access
You can fast track passport control at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta. Saphire allows fast border passage for pre-approved travelers using automated customs and immigration clearance.
Saphire membership is valid for 1 year. You must attend an interview in order to be approved for membership and receive the Saphire membership card. Saphire membership provides the following benefits in addition to fast tracking passport control:
- Preferential parking in a designated Saphire area
- Vehicle drop off and pick up service
- Fast track lane through security when leaving Indonesia
- Preferred airline check-in with designated airlines (Qantas, Eithad)
- No immigration card to fill in and no passport stamp
Your membership will be automatically renewed. If you do not want to continue with your Saphire membership, you must cancel it two months before it expires.
How to Apply
Fast Track Services specializes in the checking and processing of Saphire applications. We are a private company and are not related to any government agency. We cannot affect the outcome of your Saphire membership.
STEP 1: Each applicant must pay the Fast Track Services fee by clicking the payment button
STEP 2: Download and fill out the application form
STEP 4: Fast Track Services checks and processes your application and sends you details on how to check your application progress
STEP 5: Receive confirmation, attend a compulsory Saphire interview and collect your cards at the enrolment centre.
Saphire Program Fees
To join the Saphire Program applicants must pay the following fees:
|Fast Track Services Processing Fee||$99.95||One off payment via PayPal|
|Saphire Membership||IDR 4,200 (appr $325)||Annual membership fee|
Your Saphire membership is valid for one year from the date you receive your Saphire membership card.
Terms & Conditions